Top Utilities Employers
- A worldwide group of companies with more than 9,000 employees and assets of approximately $18 billion.
- Job categories include: Aboriginal Relations, Accounting, Administrative Support Services, Aviation, Business Development, Business Process Analysis, Camp Services & operations, Commodity, Communications, Construction, Contract Administration/Management, Control Room operations, Customer Support, Drafting/Design, Engineering, Environment & Health & Safety, Equipment Operations, Facilities, Finance, Fire Fighter, Food Services & Catering, Human resources, IT Administration, IT Development, Land, Legal, Maintenance, Marketing & Business Development, Operational Support, Operations, Project Management, Quality Assurance & Quality Control, Regulatory, Risk Management, Sales, Skilled Trade, Strategic Planning & Development, Supply Chain Management, Technician & Technologist
- A leading sustainable energy company by delivering electricity in environmentally and socially responsible ways.
- Job categories include: Energy Trading, Engineering, Environment & Health & Safety, Skilled Trades
- The largest electric power holding company in the United States, supplying and delivering energy to approximately 7.3 million U.S. customers.
- Job categories include: Administration, Aviation, Commercial & Industry Relations, Commodities, Communications, Customer Service, Energy Delivery, Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety, Facilities, Finance & Accounting, Gas Supply, Generation, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Lending, Management, Marketing, Medical, Meter Reading, Operations, Planning, Purchasing, Quality/Process Improvement, Regulatory, Research/Development, Risk Management, Science, Security, Service, Trading, Transportation
- The nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with 2014 revenues of approximately $27.4 billion.
- Job categories include: Accounting & Finance, Admin/Clerical, Administration, Audit, BPI, Business Continuity, Chemistry, Clerical, Commercial Integrations, Commercial Operations, Communications, Constellation, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Development, Corporate Office, Corporate Secretary, Customer Service, Design Services, Design Technician, Distribution, Engineering, Engineering Technician, Environmental, Facilities, Facility/Site Management, Field Services, Finance Function, Finance/Accounting, Gas Mechanic, General, Government & Regulatory Affairs, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Systems, Information Technology, Intern, Investor Relations, Legal & Claims, Logistics/Supply Chain, Maintenance, Marketing Analytics & Fund, Marketing/Communication, Mechanic, Meter Reader, Operations, Operations Support, Origination, Overhead Technician, Portfolio Management, Production/Operations, Products & Pricing, Project Management, Radiation Protection, Regulatory/Compliance, Research & Development, Risk Management, Safety, Sales, Sales Support, Sales/Business Development, Security, Strategic Planning, Strategy/Research, Supply Chain, Support Services, Technical, Trade/Craft, Training, Underground Technician, Wholesale Energy, Workload Management
- A company that delivers electricity across Ontario.
- Job categories include: Administration & Clerical, Legal, Management & Supervisory, New Grad, Professional, Student, Technical
NextEra Energy Resources
- Largest generator of wind and solar power in North America.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance/Cost & Performance, Administrative/Clerical, Audit, Aviation, Business Continuity/Emergency Planning, Business Development, Business Operations & Analysis, Compliance, Corporate Real Estate/Facilities Management, Customer Service, Energy Trading, Engineering, Environmental/Chemistry, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology, Intern, Journeyman/Lineman, Legal/Regulatory/External Affairs, Maintenance/Construction, Marketing/Communications, Meter Reader, Operations, Project Management, Purchasing/Procurement, Quality/Process Improvement, Radiation Protection, Rotational Position, Sales, Security, Technical Specialist, Technicians, Training