Top Metals & Mining Employers
Alamos Gold Inc.
- A Canadian-based mid-tier gold producer that owns and operates the Mulatos Mine in Mexico.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administration, ADR Plant, Blasting, Camp, Community Relations, Construction, Corporate Development, Crusher Maintenance, Crusher Operation, Electrical Services, Engineering, Environment, Executive, Exploration, Finance, General Labourer, Geology, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology, Investor Relations, Laboratory/Assay, Leaching, Legal, Logistics & Transportation, Maintenance, Metallurgy, Miner, Operations Management, Planning, Processing: Mill & Refinery, Project Management, Public Relations, Purchasing, Security, Student Opportunities, Supply Chain Management, Surveying, Technical Services, Warehouse, WTP Plant
- The world’s leading steel and mining company.
- Job categories include: Administration/Clerical, Audit, Commercial (Sales), Communication, Continuous Improvement/Performance Enhancement, CTO, Energy, Engineering & Construction, Environment & Sustainable Development, Finance, General Operations, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology & System, Insurance, International Affairs, Investors Relations, LCA CTO, LCE CTO, LCE Finance, LCE HR & Communication, LCE Purchasing, Legal, M&A, Maintenance, Marketing, Mining, Production, Project Management, Purchasing, Quality, Real Estate, Research & Development, Shipping, Strategy & Business Development, Supply Chain – Logistic, Tax, Technical Customer Support
Barrick Gold Corporation
- The world’s leading steel and mining company.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administration, Aviation, Communications/PR, Community Relations, Construction, Continuous Improvement, Corporate Development, Drilling, Engineering, Environment, Executive, Exploration, Geology, Human Resources, Information Technology, Laboratory, Legal, Maintenance, Metallurgy, Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), Operations, Operator – Open Pit, Operator – Underground, Processing, Project Controls, Project Management, Security, Supply Chain Management, Surveying
- Among the world’s largest producers of major commodities, including coal, copper, iron ore, nickel and uranium, and have substantial interests in oil and gas.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Business Excellence, Company Secretariat, Corporate Affairs, Exploration Copper, Geoscience, Health & Safety & Environment, Human Resources, Information Systems, Land, Legal, Maintenance, Management (Snr Multi-Function), Marketing/Sales, Mining, Petroleum Drilling, Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Exploration, Petroleum Operations, Petroleum Reclamation & Closed Mines, Processing, Project Development, Supply, Support Services, Sustainable Development
- One of the world’s largest uranium producers providing about 16% of the world’s production from mines in Canada, the US and Kazakhstan.
- Job categories include: Administration, Communications, Constructions, Corporate Social Responsibility, Engineering, Environment, Facilities, Finance, Geology, Fuel Services, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Legal, Management, Marketing, Milling, Mining, Projects, Operation Services, Quality, Radiation, Strategy & Development, Supply Chain, Trades
Canadian Zinc Corporation
- A development stage company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “CZN”, in the United States on the OTCQB under the symbol “CZICF” and in Germany on the Frankfurt under the symbol “SRS” and is engaged in the business of exploration and development of natural resource properties.
- Job categories include: Admin, Camp, Engineering, Geology, Labourer, Trade
- The largest fabricator of steel components in North America.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Architectural, Business Development, CNC, Credit Administrator, Design Engineer, Drafter, Estimator, Human Resources, Lean Performance Improvement, Maintenance, Manufacturing Engineer, Outside Sales, Paint, Plant, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Sales, Shipping Clerk, Steel Structural Detailer, Systems Support Technician, Welder
- An internationally based professional geological and geophysical consulting company that provides a wide range of geological services to the mineral exploration and mining industries.
- Job categories include: Exploration Geologists, Geophysicists, Geotechnicians, Resource Modelers
- An underground mine contracting and engineering company, providing mine development and production services for Clients throughout the world.
- Job categories include: Discipline Engineer – Civil/Structural, Drafting, Engineering, Maintenance/Mechanic, Mining
- The world’s leading diamond mining company.
- Job categories include: Business Services, Engineering, Information Management, Mining, Polished Diamond Grading & Inscription, Processing, Rough Diamond Evaluation & Sales, Supply Chain
- A world class diamond mine operated by Diavik’s professional team.
- Job categories include: Asset Management, Business Services, Contractors, Engineering, Finance, Geosciences, General Management, Governance, HR, HSE, IS&T, Mining, Project Management, Processing, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Stakeholder Engagement
Essar Steel Algoma
- A fully integrated steel producer with a raw steel production capacity of approximately 2.8 million tons per year.
- Job categories include: Area Health & Safety, Business Planning, Bricklayer, IT – Manufacturing Execution Systems, Machinist, Mill Controller, Purchasing – Strategic Sourcing, Rolling Mills
- One of the world’s largest diversified natural resource companies, and a major producer and marketer of over 90 commodities worldwide.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Administrative/Clerical, Auto Electrician, Automation Specialists, Blasters, Boilermaker, Building Maintenance, Business Carpenter, Chartering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Communications, CSA, Diesel Fitter, Draftsperson, Drillers, Electrical Engineering, Electrician, Engineering, Environmental Science, Finance, Geologist, Geology Technologist, Geoscience, Human Resources, Information Technology, Instrument Technician, Lab Technician, Legal, Machinist, Maintenance, Marketing, Mechanic, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Fitter, Metallurgy, Metallurgical Technician, Millwright, Miner, Mining Engineering, Mining Technician, Mining Technologist, Motor Mechanic, Mucker, Occupational Health & Safety, Occupational Hygiene, Officer Services/Administration, Plumber, Procurement/Purchasing, Production/Operation, Projects, Radio Technician, Refrigeration Mechanic, Reliability Engineers, Risk/Audit, Rock Mechanics, Six Sigma, Surveying, Taxation, Trader, Traffic/Logistics, Welder
- One of the fastest-growing, lowest-cost senior gold producers, with operations and development projects in politically stable jurisdictions throughout the Americas.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administration, Communications, Corporate Development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environment, Management, Engineering, Facilities Support, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology, Investor Relations, Geology, Maintenance, Legal, Metallurgy & Processing, Project Management & Development, Operations, Operational Excellence, Security, Supply Chain Management, Surveying
Golden Star Resources Ltd.
- An established gold mining company with producing assets and development projects in western Ghana.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Finance, Community, Computer Systems/IT, Environmental & Health & Safety, Exploration, Geo-statistics, Human Resources, Mine Geology, Mining, Metallurgy, Modeling, Project Management
- A mid-tier mining company with four operating gold mines on three continents.
- Job categories include: Administration, Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility, Construction, Continuous Improvement, Engineering, Exploration, Finance, Health & Safety & Sustainability, Human Resources, Information Systems & Technology, Investor Relations, Legal, Metallurgy, Mine Geology, Mine Planning, Mine Project & Development, Operations, Procurement, Project Management, Security, Supply Chain/Logistics/Transport, Trades/Crafts/Maintenance
Iron Ore Company of Canada
- Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Ghana and Mauritania.
- Job categories include: Continuous Improvement/Operations Strategy, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Development, Environment, Exploration, Finance, Fixed Maintenance, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Maintenance – Mobile, Mine, Operations, Processing, Projects, Reclamation, Security, Senior Leadership Team, Site/Office Services, Supply Chain, Technical Services
- A worldwide mining industry job board that has been an economical recruiting option for the mining industry and has provided top-notch service to both employers and jobs seekers.
- Job categories include: Administration, Engineering/Techs, Management, Mining, Oil, Operations, Trades/Skilled
Newmont Mining Corporation
- One of the world’s leading gold producers and an industry leader in safety and sustainability.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Business Excellence, Change Management, Communications, Corporate/Strategic Development, Engineering, Environment & Social Responsibility, Exploration, Facilities & Site Services, Finance/Accounting, General Interest, Geology, Health & Safety & Loss Prevention, Human Resources, Information Technology, Innovation, Internal Audit, Investor Relations, Legal/Land, Maintenance – Process, Maintenance – Surface, Maintenance – Underground, Metallurgy, Operations – Process, Operations – Surface, Operations – Underground, Planning/Strategy, Power Plant, Project Development/Construction, Renewable Energy, Security, Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement, Technical Services
North American Palladium Ltd.
- An integrated mining and metals business, with market leading positions in zinc and lead, and growing positions in other base and precious metals; essential resources that are fuelling the rapid urbanisation and industrialisation of our changing world.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing/Sales, Mining Operations, Safety & Health & Environment, Supply Chain/Logistics
- A leading global mining group that focuses on finding, mining and processing the Earth’s mineral resources.
- Job categories include: Accounting & Reporting, Administration, Asset Optimisation, Asset Planning, Asset Strategy, Audit & Assurance, Business Analysis, Business Development, Business Improvement, Business Strategy, Business Strategy Planning, Capital Projects, Category Management, Chemistry, Commissioning Management, Communities & Social Performance, Compliance, Construction Management, Contractors, Civil, Electrical, Employee Relations, Environment, Environmental, External Affairs, Facilities & Property, Finance Generalist, General Management, Geology & Geophysics, Geoscience Data Management, Geotechnical, IS&T Governance & Compliance, Health, HR Business Partnering, HSE Generalist, HSE System & Assurance & Information, Hydrogeology, Instrumentation & Control, Investor Relations, Land, Learning & Development, Legal, Market & Business Intelligence, Business Service Management, Marketing, Mechanical, Media & Communications, Mine Geology, Mine Surveying, Mining, Mining Operations, Operational Readiness, Operations, Organisational Effectiveness, Payroll, Process, Processing Technical & Operations, Procurement Services, Project, Project Controls, Project Procurement, Research & Development, Resourcing, Reward, Risk, Safety, Sales, Secretariat, Security, Strategic Business Partnerships, Solution Development, Support, Sustaining Assets, Talent, Tax, Technology, Transportation & Logistics, Treasury, Workforce Planning & Analytics
- Canada’s largest diversified resource company, committed to responsible mining and mineral development.
- Job categories include: Engineering, Information Systems, Mine, Maintenance, Mine Operations, Safety & Health, Trades