Top Information Technology Employers
- The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop new technologies that improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
- Job categories include: Administrative Support, Audio/Video/Photography Production, Business & Merchant Development, Customer Service, Buying & Planning & Instock Management, Business Intelligence, Design, Economics, Database Administration, Editorial & Writing & Content Management, Finance & Accounting, Facilities & Maintenance & Real Estate, Fulfillment & Operations Management, Hardware Development, Fulfillment/Warehouse Associate, Human Resources, Leadership Development & Training, Investigation & Loss Prevention, Legal, Marketing & PR, Machine Learning Science, Medical & Health & Safety, Operations & IT & Support Engineering, Project/Program/Product Management, Sales & Advertising & Account Management, Research Science, Software Development, Supply Chain/Transportation Management, Systems & Quality & Security Engineering
- An American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, online services, and personal computers.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Customer Service & Support, Design, Finance, Hardware Engineering, Human Resources, Information Systems & Technology, Internships, Legal, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Product Management, Real Estate & Development, Retail Store, Sales, Software Engineering
- An American privately owned multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services.
- Job categories include: Corporate Functions, Customer Service & Support, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Manufacturing & Logistics, Marketing, Professional Services & Consulting, Sales
- The most dependable partner for joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics (“3C”) leaders.
- Job categories include: Human Resources Manager, Marketing Manager, Operation Manager, Production & Planning Manager, Purchasing Manager, Quality Management Manager, R & D Manager, Supply Chain Manager
- An American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Business Strategy, Developer Relations & Technical Solutions, Engineering & Design, Operations & Support, Finance, Legal & Government Relations, Marketing & Communications, Partnerships, People Operations, Product & Customer Support, Product Management, Real Estate & Workplace Services, Sales & Account Management, Sales Operations, Social Impact
- Invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society.
- Job categories include: Business Development, Business Management, Business Services, Communications, Conversion, Customer/Product Support, Engineering, Facilities, Finance, Flight Operations, Health & Safety & Environment, Human Resources, Information Technology, Integrated Supply Chain, Legal, Marketing, Procurement, Sales, Six Sigma, Technology, R & D
- An American multinational information technology company that provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Job categories include: Administration, Business Planning, Business Students & Graduates, Corporate Administration, Engineering, Engineering Services, Enterprise Group Sales, Finance, Global Procurement, Graduate Programs & Internships, HP Shopping, Human Resources, Information Technology, IT Students & Graduates, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing, Operations, Quality, R&D Students & Graduates, Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Students & Graduates, Services, Supply Chain & Operations, Technical
- World’s largest IT and consulting company.
- Job categories include: Consulting & Services, Engineering (hardware), Finance & Accounting (non consulting), Human Resources (non consulting), IT & Telecommunications (non consulting), Legal, Manufacturing, Marketing & Communications, Operations, Research, Sales, Software Development
- One of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.
- Job categories include: Corporate Services, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal & Corporate Affairs, Manufacturing, Materials/Planning/Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, Software, Veterans & Military Service Members
- A South Korean multinational electronics company that operates its business through five divisions: Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Air Conditioning and Energy Solution, and Vehicle Components.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative/Clerical, Credit & Collections, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Management, Marketing, Planning, Sales, Sales Planning & Finance, Service, Supply Chain Management, Treasury, Warehouse
- The worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
- Job categories include: Build (Engineering), Business Development & Strategy, Business Programs & Operations, Consulting Services, Content Publishing (Engineering), Creative (Engineering), Customer Facing Technology, Customer Service & Support, Data & Applied Sciences (Engineering), Development (Engineering), Finance, General Management (Engineering), Hardware Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology & Operations, International Project Engineering, Legal & Corporate Affairs, Marketing, Product Planning (Engineering), Program Management (Engineering), Research, Sales, Services (Engineering), Students & Graduates, Supply Chain & Operations Management, Testing (Engineering), User Experience (Engineering)
- A Japanese multinational electronics corporation that provides a wide variety of products, systems, and services, ranging from consumer electronics products to industrial devices, building products, and housing.
- Job categories include: Admin Clerical, Customer Service, Distribution, Facilities Office Services, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Sales Marketing, Senior Management, Technical
- A world-class corporation with businesses that span advance technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemical, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels and more.
- Job categories include: Administrative/Clerical, Customer Service/Support, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Supply Chain Management
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation, of Tokyo, Japan, a world leader in technology and entertainment.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Business Development, Business/Strategic Management, Creative/Design, Customer Support/Client Care, Human Resources, IT/Software Development, Legal, Logistics/Transportation, Manufacturing/Production/Operations, Marketing/Product, Project/Program Management, Retail Sales, Wholesale Sales
- A diversified electric/electronic manufacturer and provides a wide range of products and services on a global basis in six business domains: Energy & Infrastructure, Community Solutions, Healthcare Systems & Services, Electronic Devices & Components, Lifestyle Products & Services and Cloud Solutions.
- Job categories include: Administration, Marketing, Sales, Technical, Warehouse
- A leader in document technology and services.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative/Clerical Support, Client Relationship Management/Contract/Service Delivery/Print Ops, Customer Support & Administration, Design & Development Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety, General Management, Human Resources, Information Management, Internal Services, Legal, Manufacturing, Marketing, Materials/Supply Chain Management, Pre-Sales & Implementation, Professional Services, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Research & Development Engineering/Support, Sales, Sales Support, Security, Strategy, Student Programs, Technical Customer Services, Training