Top Healthcare Employers
- A global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials.
- Job categories include: Animal Health, Bayer CropScience, Business & Administration Partnering, Commercial Operations, Communications, Consumer Care, Diabetes Care, General Applications, General Medicine, Human Resources, Marketing Access & Government Affairs, Medicinal & Scientific Affairs, Radiology & Interventional, Specialty Medicine
- Working with governments, hospitals, industry and other key stakeholders to benefit and improve Canada’s healthcare system.
- Job categories include: Corporate Communications, Customer Service, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Laboratory Assistant, Legal, Marketing & Sales, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Specimen Processing, Transportation & Logistics
Humber River Regional Hospital
- One of Canada’s largest regional acute care hospitals, serving a catchment area of more than 850,000 people in the northwest GTA.
- Job categories include: Healthcare Professionals, Management & Leadership, Nursing, Physicians, Support Services
- An internationally recognized 442-bed acute care academic health sciences centre affiliated with the University of Toronto that is dedicated to delivering the best medicine and best patient experience.
- Job categories include: Administrative/Clerical, Allied Health Professional, Clinical Nutrition Department, Corporate Support Services, Information Technology, Management, Nursing, Office of Strategy Management, Professional (Non-Management)
North York General Hospital
- One of Canada’s leading community academic hospitals.
- Job categories include: Administrative Professional, Administrative Support, Clinical Professional, Clinical Support, Information Technology, Management/Executives, Nursing, Trade/Service
- A leader in providing rehabilitation, palliative care, long-term care and community programs.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Clinical & Allied, Nursing, Student Placements
- One of the first companies to bring targeted treatments to patients.
- Job categories include: Administrative Support, Audit & Risk Advisory, Business Development, Communications, Development, Engineering, Finance, General Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Procurement, Production & Manufacturing, Quality & Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Research, Safety & Health & Environment, Sales & Marketing, Site Operations/Facilities, Supply Chain, Technical Development, Training
- A global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
- Job categories include: Assistants, Audit, Business Development, Clinical Development, Communications, Engineering & Maintenance, Finance, General Services, HSE, Human Resources, Industrial Performance & Lean, Information Solutions, Laboratory/Process/Device Development, Legal, Market Access, Marketing, Medical, Operational Management, Patient Advocacy, Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology, Preclinical Drug Safety, Procurement, Production , Public Affairs, Quality, R&D Program Management, Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Scientific Computing & Data Management, Supply Chain, University Relations
St. Joseph's Health Centre
- A Catholic community teaching hospital providing health care services that reflect the Gospel values of respect, dignity and compassion.
- Job categories include: Unavailable
St. Michael's Hospital
- A Catholic teaching and research hospital founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph in 1892 to care for the sick and poor of Toronto’s inner city.
- Job categories include: Administrative/Clerical Support, Health Disciplines, Human Resources, Information Technology, Nursing, Research
- Sunnybrook’s groundbreaking research changes the way patients are treated around the world.
- Job categories include: Administration/Non-Union, Allied Health, Clerical, Information Technology, Nursing Management & Education, Nursing (RN’s & RPN’s), Physicians, Research/Fellowships, Service
Toronto Grace Health Centre
- A 119-bed facility owned and operated by The Salvation Army located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Job categories include: Unavailable
- Made up of Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and Toronto Western Hospital.
- Job categories include: Allied Health Professionals, Altum Health, Financial Services, Financial Services, Human Resources, Infrastructure, Laboratory Medicine Program, Medical Imaging, Pharmacy, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Radiation Medicine, Research Support Services, Shared Information Management Services, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Toronto Western Hospital